Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought our new MDX.
Really did not want to spend that much money, but......
Started looking at Pilots, drove a couple, but wife just hated those cheezy fold up arm rests, and she was not comfortable in the seats. So, y`all know the old song, "if momma aint happy" so off to the Acura store. Everybody has the black and a few espresso interiors. Of course having had black we wanted parchment. Searched all over the west coast for the color combination we wanted. Finally found it about an hour away. Made the deal online, drove my old truck down, they took one look and made the deal. They promised us about a hour and a half. Well, with computer glitches it took more like 2 and a half hours. Drove away in our white over parchment tech and could not be happier. Now I just have to learn how all the gizmos work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats! Did you get any particular package (ex: Technology package, Advanced, etc.)?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, Tech package. The dealer has a left over 2017 in the same colors with Advanced package. But they were not ready to deal on it. So we got the 18 for what I think is a killer price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The 18 is a much better vehicle than the 17 in regards to the tech and infotainment upgrades. I really like our 18 Advanced with the Apply Car Play and such.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Sorry, Tech package. The dealer has a left over 2017 in the same colors with Advanced package. But they were not ready to deal on it. So we got the 18 for what I think is a killer price.
You did mention in your original post that it was a Tech.
Take care.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Upgraded entertainment system. Nav is improved, apple and android play added, larger upper screen, faster response times. Is it worth the additional cost? Thats up to you to decide. Personally we went for the color package, not the differences.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts