Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paired my iPhone with the new car but now my Waze app won't talk...basically won't interrupt my satellite radio. I prefer Waze over the nav system in the car. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Which year is your car? Phones are paired on bluetooth, so you usually need to be in BT audio mode to hear anything. It doesn't cross audio.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Yeah it's a bit sad there's no BT priority over the rest of the audio sources so that we can get phone navi sounds over our normal audio. This is why I just Spotify my music while navigating on my phone now. Don't think I've listened to FM or other sources for a while haha. Well, there's the I <3 Radio app for FM and an XM app for XM to get those back while using the BT source.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Compared to other NAV systems, Acura is woefully inferior. They have had many opportunities to catch up but haven't which sends a message that they are not as consumer conscious as they should be. All the buzz over their LED headlights on the last iteration of cars yet the ported over an already crappy NAV interface. In my case, I will never buy another Acura based on the fact that over 3 years, they have never added a simple washer fluid indicator in the US models. Complete BS. Buh bye, Acura.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts