Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but couldn't find any pictures of the Mesa Beige with dealer installed fender flares - any out there? I want to check on the contrast thing.

Thanks (in advance)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here's what the acura.com "Build your own" looks like. I have ordered this combination and will be taking delivery in about a month. I hope to get some real pics up on this site shortly after.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
OK, Got my MDX, got my digital camera, got to the mountains, here's the result:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Closeup of the fender

Attachments

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
'sup w/the lower panel trim

Yours is the first I've seen with the aftermarket trim on the lower doors -- to prevent dings, I presume?

Would you mind taking a closeup of it, and letting us know where you got it and how much $ ?

Thanx!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Package deal

The body side molding, door edge, and bottom guards, made up the "protection package" that we bought. I don't know where the dealer got the parts. I can check on what I paid. I'm <u>sure</u> it was too much ;)

I'll try to remember to get some better pics. It seems to be a hard plastic material.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lower Door Trim Pics

My complaint so far is that because of the grooves, the slightest dirt collects. As you can see, the MDX is fairly clean, but because of a little sprinkle, the black trim grooves show the water spots. Oh well, if it keeps the door dings down, I'll put up with a little dirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
The bottom edge looks really good especially with the flares. It looks like a "package". Nice:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats on the MDX, Billco302. Your choice of color is great ;) What u say about the grooves in the moulding is why I did the lower rocker panels w/ clear bra. It protects, but is invisible & doesn't hold dirt! Congrats & good luck. You will love the vehicle:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts