Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

By the way NICE SUVs you guys!!!!

I wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new to this forum. I have been looking at this forum 3-5 days before getting my X. This site is full of knowledgeable people and I got lots of information prior to picking up my X. My brother was trying to convince me to get the X-5 instead of the X and I am glad I took the X instead of the X-5.

Anyway, I got my truck on 6/15. It came with 23 miles and with in a week and a half I put in 1034 miles. Yikes! My X is black on black with Touring and Nav. Last weekend I purchase the seperation net and the cargo liner so I can take my lab mixed for a spin. Actually, we got the X for the lab, lucky dog eh? Her previous truck was an Acura SLX. We traded in that one for the X. I hope she likes it. :)

As soon as I get a digital camera, I will post the pictures of my X on this site. This will give me some time to buff it up with Zaino.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Congrats, welcome, and, er, lucky dog!

Don't forget to participate in the 'polls' section and read the 'problems' section with an eye towards the theory that people don't complain about things that go right, but they will complain loudly about small things that go wrong! (myself included)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Welcome aboard!

doanius said:
As soon as I get a digital camera, I will post the pictures of my X on this site. This will give me some time to buff it up with Zaino.
I hope you get a digital sooner than than me; I'm one of the old farts on this site and have been commenting about getting a camera for a long time:rolleyes: Oh well one of these days;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Welcome, and make sure you check out www.hondacuraworld.com for any new accessories. Best prices, free shipping, and impeccable service. You'll see 95% of the accessories bought from members on this site is from Tim.

·
681 Posts
Welcome Aboard !

Welcome aboard!
Look forward to those pictures appearing in the Gallery soon.
The good news is that the price of good quality digital cameras is going down all the time. You can have your choice of several fine 2 Megapixel cameras for under $300 and even less if you feel you can get by with less the 2MP (OK for web and email - not so good for prints).
For under $1k you can get cameras that will produce results that truly rival good film images.
Enjoy your X AND your new camera - whenever.
Meep Meep

1 - 6 of 6 Posts