Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I know what you are thinking - check eBay. I don't want to because many are generic or third party knock offs. I am looking for an original Acura one, used from another Acura owner. The ring latch on my fob broke and so I have to carry the fob and the key separately in my pocket. Hoping someone out there would have a fob that is intact that they could sell me. I don't need the inside guts, as I am planning to transfer the circuitry and buttons over, just need a fob in decent condition (not all damaged or worn out and the ring hole is about to break - I know that is a tall order with a 13 year old car). The only thing I don't care about is the condition of the rubber buttons as I plan to move my buttons over. Looking for the 1G MDX fob that is grey. If you have one and are interested in selling it, let me know how much you want for it. I will pay you by paypal and you can just put it in a bubble mailer and ship it off to me. Thanks for your consideration!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.