Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having issues viewing thumbnails on this site, anyone else seeing this issue?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/vbseo.php on this server.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I'm having issues viewing thumbnails on this site, anyone else seeing this issue?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/vbseo.php on this server.

Thanks
I'm certainly no expert, but my guess is the CULRPIT is either your personal/home firewall settings OR (more likely, esp. if you're at work) your employer's firewall/content blocker that's preventing you from viewing it? :nerd:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I'm certainly no expert, but my guess is the CULRPIT is either your personal/home firewall settings OR (more likely, esp. if you're at work) your employer's firewall/content blocker that's preventing you from viewing it? :nerd:
Nope. It's a site wide issue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Well, I'm actually a system engineer at my work and made sure it wasn't being blocked, but I also checked at home before I posted. Was wondering if it was being looked at for resolution.

I'm trying to get the pics from post #1 and # 7 here: http://www.mdxers.org/forums/74-second-generation-mdx-2007-2013/155761-hfl-bluetooth-fix-no-baking-fix.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts