Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Did you install a rear seat video system?

• Yes, I did install a video system.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • No, I did not install one.

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • I am considering in future

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious how many people put video systems in their mdx's

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am seriously evaluating flip-down LCD monitor. But, I am also confused if it is needed. Defenitely it is very cool to have one and if I can do it myself. The price is coming down fast, so it is not that bad in terms of cost. Then I think about the effort, it is not that straight forward. As for usefulness, I think I have many other alternatives. There are other ways to entertain kids on the road. It will be interesting to see how other folks view this.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My kid is already 11 years old and getting a entertainment system is not practical because we don't go out in long trips that much. Probably I will take a laptop with a DVD on our next long trip that will be her entertainment center. BTW this is an awesome site, last week I just installed my Manik stainless side steps, thanks to DMOR's pictures.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am thinking about it...

I am seriously considering a entertainment system in my MDX. The trouble is I know I can't do it myself which leaves it to the "professionals" but not quiet sure which professional I can trust.

Anyone out there in the SF bay area have any recommendation as to who does a wonderful job at a wonferful cost?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Mike,

Give Mike Kazini at Pacific Stereo in Hayward a call. His number is (510) 581-2636. He can set you up with a system for a decent price. Not sure if he'll remember but tell him Chris with the MDX sent ya. Couldn't hurt.

Good luck.

p.s. I am not affiliated with them in any way. Just a customer.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi Chris,
Thank you for your post. Yes, I have seen their ads, it seems, everyhwere.

Did you get an entertainment system from them? If so, what model? If you don't mind, the price?

Thank, again Chris....

Mike

·
Registered
160 Posts
robert99b

I got my manik stainless side steps from "www.nordleth.com", login and call them up, I waited about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
TV/VCR COMBO

rliggayu,

What model is your vcr/tv combo? How much? Where did you
purchase it? Can you hook up a Game Cube to it?

Thanks, Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
MARFONG
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing