Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the 22" and 23" wheels and low aspect ratio tires look dumb on any SUV and especially so on the MDX. For those who value "cool" looks above all and don't mind degrading performance I've heard that Acura will offer this tire/wheel combo as an option.

36" chromed alloy wheels. Lots and lots of flimsy looking spokes. No tires, only a gallon of rubberized black paint to apply around the circumference every week or so. No more all wheel drive since with this option you won't be able to drive anyplace that all wheel drive might be useful. The ride is harsh enough to rattle the fillings out of your teeth. The handling sucks and the X will be dangerous on rain and snow. But what the hell, looks above all else!!!! Extra rubberized paint will only be available from an official Acura dealer.

·
Registered
923 Posts
um yeah dude... ur hilarious... how about you shutup and leave this forum... stop hatin on all the big ballers on this forum... fool... 36"... are you retarted? u think ur funny... but urr nott... get a life... and if this was an april fool's joke... um... it's april 3rd buddy... like i said... get a life... do you even have an mdx? loser...

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
:19:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Bling. . . tell us how we really feel!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Black-Bling,

Relax!!! It was a joke! If you like your car with monster chrome wheels, fine. If you want to paint it bright purple with green polka dots that's fine too. It's yours to personalize as you see fit. I just don't think I've ever seen any car, SUV, or truck that looks better with wheels larger than about 18". They just look "dainty and funny" to me.

·
Registered
388 Posts
My thoughts are this post was great. Way to mix up the normality of this forum. Had you said 25" or so it would of been too believable because someone will probably go out and do it and ruin there ride. Keep the sarcasm comin!:)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OP MDX,

Thanks for the comment. My 03 MDX is just about like yours except I lack the Nav. I hope you think yours is as great a ride as I think mine is.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zaino rubberized paint

I understand that Zaino will have aftermarket rubberized paint for the 36" wheels. If you put on enough coats of the Zaino paint you can build up the paint layer to be the equivalent of 235/65!!!!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
RE: Spelling errors

Allen Cichanski said:
Sorry for the spelling error. Should be ULTIMATE WHEELS
If the spelling error is not part of the gag:rolleyes: it can be fixed. Use the edit key to edit your first post title and it will be fixed.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Here's another one. . .

Since we're doing sarcasm. . .

What about "BELOW MSRP MDX'S"

·
Registered
428 Posts
below MSRP, what about Group buys on HIDS and get 5 off, excluding shipping,

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: Here's another one. . .

laborlitigator said:
Since we're doing sarcasm. . .

What about "BELOW MSRP MDX'S"
Yeah, along with congratulating all Acura sales staff for the exemplary job they are doing. The honesty and integrity is without peer in the auto industry. Lexus should learn from Acura :21:

·
Registered
923 Posts
lol... i was only playing, but seriously, you can just say what you want to say w/o having that whole stupid story...

·
Registered
388 Posts
BLACK-BLING-MDX said:
lol... i was only playing, but seriously, you can just say what you want to say w/o having that whole stupid story...
So what you're saying is, he should of said..."I don't like big ole rims." That would have been boring and wouldn't have been funny! I thought it was perfect and in fun. I don't like the big ole rims, but to each their own and more power to them. As long as they don't do it to mine (i.e. Bachelor Party movie with Tom Hanks and that Porshe!)

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Here's another one. . .

OP MDX said:

So what you're saying is, he should of said..."I don't like big ole rims." That would have been boring and wouldn't have been funny! I thought it was perfect and in fun. I don't like the big ole rims, but to each their own and more power to them. As long as they don't do it to mine (i.e. Bachelor Party movie with Tom Hanks and that Porshe!)
"A Hollywood artist's political view that is actually insightful."

·
Registered
215 Posts
hater

1 - 17 of 17 Posts