Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 MDX Type S
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually get this message when I park my car and leave it overnight. I’m wondering if there is an issue or is this just that I have the parked setting to “lowest”.
Vehicle Car Automotive design Steering part Plant

·
Registered
57 Posts
I usually get this message when I park my car and leave it overnight. I’m wondering if there is an issue or is this just that I have the parked setting to “lowest”.
Vehicle Car Automotive design Steering part Plant
I think it is fine. Mine does that as well in morning after being parked in the garage. The dealer was a bit concerned (as they had one on the showroom floor that blew an airbag once) kept it overnight to check pressure first thing in the morning. Apparently the pumps can make up for a slow leak during the day.
For me the message stays on the display until I drive off.

Anyway, working as designed per the NSX tech that worked on it.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I've gotten it once when I started it in the morning a few weeks ago. I always drive in Sport+ and have it set to stay at the same level when parked. Worked fine when I started driving and no issues since.

·
Registered
2022 MDX Type S
77 Posts
This is actually mentioned in the manual...
The air suspension does leak out air overtime, it is not and cannot be completely sealed

How much air it loses depends on many factors such as outside temp, humidity, ect...
The message is simply stating that "more than an acceptable" amount of air leaked out and the system is being repressurized

1 - 9 of 9 Posts