Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been two weeks since I picked up my SS Tour/Nav "X" and I can't stop grinning. Even after reading all of the glowing remarks on this forum, I still didn't expect this vehicle to be this good. Those of you out there who are waiting for next year, wait no more and don't waste seven or eight months without this pleasure.

I've put on side steps, BSM and the full nose mask along with 6 coats of Zaino and the baby looks great. The side steps and BSM were a snap to install, but the nose mask fought back a little. Left it on long enough to stretch so the next time will hopefully be easier. Will use for long trips.

Next comes the front air deflector for local trips, tailgate deflector, cargo tray and some burlwood accessories for the interior. All accessories have and will come from Tim. Best prices anywhere!

The sound system is not as good as my Lexus 400 system, but it is good enough especially with the good quality CD's. The radio is average IMHO. The fit and finish is first class without a single blemish in the paint job. Couldn't say that about any other car I've owned including the Lexus. The Navigation system is fantastic and well worth the $$$. I'll never be without one from now on.

Bottom line? I can't imagine anyone who compares this SUV with others in the price range, opting to go elsewhere. Nothing made in Detroit comes close.

Just had to get this said. Love this forum. :p :p

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Congrats! I am about a week and 2 days from getting hands on mine.
Excited about driving it back home along a good part of the Calif. coast. First is a hand wash and front side window tint, then parking the big baby in the garage and doing the accessories thing. Got them all lined up on shelves, and waiting.
UPS has not lost a penny on me!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Com'on, can't you tell us how much you like the MDX? J/K! Congrats, & now you know how we ALL have felt about this FINE SUV. It is just an AWESOME vehicle. Had mine about 35 days, & I think I love it more now than ever. Adding access. really adds to the enjoyment. ENJOY!:D

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Like fine wine and women ....

... the MDX improves with age:D :cool: :D

It doesn't get older it gets better!;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts