Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it took so long to post, but it's been a pretty busy week.

My two babies:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Oh my God, the DENTS?!

deltajetfixer said:
You've got to train'em to stay OFF the roof and hood!!!

Nice pics! How long did it take for you to do the moldings?:eek:
Jenny only weighs 60 pounds.

I was too scared to do the moldings myself so I gave them to a local stereo/accessory shop this morning. They charged me $22 --said it took them 1/2 hour because they had never done them before, and wanted to make sure they were straight.

Dawn

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Please post the pics once you have the Maniks installed. I want to see how they look on the SS. With the side moldings you ahve almost exactly what I want. I'm still waiting for mine to come in Feb...

Thanks

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
That's a beautiful house by the way!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks great! The first SUV with moonroof seating ;)

Steve...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MDXtrous said:
Please post the pics once you have the Maniks installed. I want to see how they look on the SS. With the side moldings you ahve almost exactly what I want. I'm still waiting for mine to come in Feb...

Thanks
Sure thing, I will supposedly have them in about two weeks, but I'm not holding my breath. A couple of weeks ago I found a local truck dealer who said he could get them in three days but he wanted $420 plus tax (no shipping). I really wanted the Maniks so I told him to go ahead and get them. He charged my credit card $200. I get a call two days later from the guy, and he tells me that he was wrong and he has no idea when he will get them. I was really ticked, but he returned my deposit.

Then the stereo/accesories store people said they could get them in about two weeks for $350, so I told them to let me know when the Maniks were available -- no deposits this time.

Then the day before yesterday the original truck dealer calls me to tell me that the steps arrived. He still wanted $420 for them, and told me that I had to wait an hour and a half if I wanted him to install them (an extra $50) Since the truck store was 30 minutes away, and he wouldn't budge in price I told him to forget it. The stereo store is only five minutes from my house, so I'll wait the extra couple of weeks.

That's probably a lot more than you wanted to know :D

Dawn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.