Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks I have and had classic cars too, I’m giving my opinion on this specific wax and sealer and I have used pro stuff again this wax at this time is spectacular... I’ve used meguiars, mothers, chem guys, etc... I still use mothers clay bar, bcs they work the best for the $$. Tried the Japanese clay bars and I feel comfortable with the mothers bars.
You could be right about Turtle Wax, they use to be the best wax you could get 50 years ago, but they slowly became the worst wax to get for many year, so forgive me if I'm a bit cautious about Turtle Wax, I think this new Turtle Wax Ceramic needs to be on the market for at least a couple more years and more reviews come out concerning it before I can make a decision on it for my personal use.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I polished my headlights the other day and I couldn’t get the tape to stick. It is slick stuff.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I put painters tape around the headlight on the paint to protect paint, while I was cutting and polishing the headlights (on my 2010 accord). The MDX's headlights still look new (2yr old).

21 - 25 of 25 Posts