Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

2019 MDX Base model. While at a stop signal this weekend, and behind a shiny black Ford truck, I noticed my turn signals in my side view mirrors were not working with the turn signal blinker. My lights are set to Auto; is there another setting they should be on? Fuse to possibly check?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Were they working before? I don't know if the base does have side mirror turn signals? Sounds like something Acura would skimp on for the base model. Do the side mirror lights turn on if put on the hazard lights (it might be only wired for hazard lights only on the base)?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were working before and my MDX base does have them. They should blink when the blinker is on.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I'm assuming no mods were added like updating LED interior lights or adding a dash cam. I'm not 100% sure if a blown fuse is covered under the 4/50k basic warranty? I would tell the Acura tech the mirror blinkers never worked and you just noticed when looking at another MDX.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Just to call out that when I got my 2019 I thought my side mirror signals didn't work either because from inside the vehicle I couldn't notice them flashing (not ultra bright).

U can turn on the signals at home and get out of the car to confirm if they're actually working or not. After I did this I was able to confirm mine worked fine, I just couldn't notice from inside the vehicle because they're not super bright

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts