Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2007 MDX, all left turn signals have stopped working, even when I turn on the hazard signals. When I turn on the left turn signal, nothing happens, no clicking sound and no light indication on the dashboard. I don't think I have a bulb out, so I think it's some sort of electrical issue. The right turn signals work just fine. Anybody have thoughts as to what could be wrong??

·
Registered
473 Posts
check your blinker relay and fuses

·
Registered
473 Posts
above fuse box

·
Registered
407 Posts
i sort of agree that it can be something else besides the relay box/ flasher, since you said this:

The right turn signals work just fine
you would actually hear/feel that gray box flashing off/on when you engage the right turn signal

just another dartboard to throw at , look for grounds on the left side for that circuit & maybe pull the bulbs and see/switch them with the right side... to physically rule out the bulbs

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you find a solution

My 2007 LH flasher just did the same thing. Everything works on the right side (including flasher) but nothing on the LH side. Did you find the cause?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Thanks for the update! :29:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know what the flasher / blinker / turn signal is actually called in the users guide?? I can't freaking find it anywhere.. This is super maddening. I can identify literally everything else.. not sure if it has some obscure abbreviation. Checked all 4 fuse boxes and still can't figure it out.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Does anyone know what the flasher / blinker / turn signal is actually called in the users guide?? I can't freaking find it anywhere.. This is super maddening. I can identify literally everything else.. not sure if it has some obscure abbreviation. Checked all 4 fuse boxes and still can't figure it out.
It is in the picture by the parking brake strut;

1 - 11 of 11 Posts