Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a shot taken from passenger side of my MDX at SUNRISE in Perris, CA on the way to Sequoia

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Thanks for the e-trip!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Fireblade6:

___Very nice trip and thank you for the pics!

___Hey Admin, how about Fireblade6’s trip becoming the next X of the month headline?

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
443 Posts
Very, very, very nice!!! Thanks for great pics!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great Place to be

Fireblade,

I was at the same exact spot that you and your wife and your son stood..the Sherman Tree...I was there over last Labor Day weekend...Great Views...it make a man humbled...to see those majestic trees...

You must have a great drive up and sem like you took Hwy 198 up...it is really twisty...I took the long way around..the 168 to the 180 .... wife easily get car sickness..so that way was much easier on her.

Where else di you go up there?? did you go all the way to the end of 180 to Cedar Grove?? Great area!!! for camping..

anyway..love to see more pictures..

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm Going

Great pictures , look's like a good trip to place in the Featured MDX section of our home page . ( BTW I'd love to see that section updated more regularily :4: ) Can we get anymore details about your trip ?

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Very nice pics

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
inperson-

Yeah I took the 198 up from Visalia. The road up was really twisty but the MDX handled extremely well...Yeah..I drove clear to the other side of Sequoia...I loved every minute of it...I will post more pictures for you.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: I'm Going

Loony said:
Great pictures , look's like a good trip to place in the Featured MDX section of our home page . ( BTW I'd love to see that section updated more regularily :4: ) Can we get anymore details about your trip ?
Sure...I will provide a small report on the trip for you...Hey..did you know that my wife is from Wichita, Kansas??? Which part of Kansas are you from??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts