Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I checked out the archives - couldn't find this one)

How can I access the entire history of the trip computer so far? I have only been able to reach the screen that says "previous", and it gives me the trip details for the previous tank of gas. How do I get it for all previous refills, either individually, or at least cumulative?

thanks.

(BTW, its an 03 X)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Hmm, don't know if this is true for the '03's, but the History button on the upper right corner of the trip computer gives stats for the last 5 tankfuls. It's a ring memory system, so data for the new tank bumps out the last reading.

The history button is greyed out unless you say OK to the nav system disclamer. As far as I can tell, there is no rationale behind this.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
ghost is right

History only remembers the previous 5 tanks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
04 Nav & RES

On the first few gas fillups, I've seem to be able to see a list of all the previous fillups from the "history" function (like the last 3 fillups); however, now I only seem to be able to access the last fillup. Is there some setting that needs to be set? I don't recall if the last few times I've checked whether I've hit the "OK" button for the NAV or not?

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts