Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just got my aftermarket radio put in and they said in order to get the radio to work they needed to disable the trip computer. Is there a way to have both running or at least remove trip computer and if so what do I fill it with

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi just got my aftermarket radio put in and they said in order to get the radio to work they needed to disable the trip computer. Is there a way to have both running or at least remove trip computer and if so what do I fill it with
You can run both. I am currently on my 05.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks! How were you able to do that? I was told they couldn't. Stock was dead. Thanks again!
It sounds like whoever installed it had no idea what they were doing. The two units are separate and independent of each other.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! How were you able to do that? I was told they couldn't. Stock was dead. Thanks again!
It sounds like whoever installed it had no idea what they were doing. The two units are separate and independent of each other.

Thanks! I brought it back today and showed them your message! Really appreciate allyour help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks great, what dash kit is that? What wiring adapter did you use?
Thanks. I used a Metra wire harness and double din dash kit. I also used a ASWC-1 for steering wheel control adapter and a Scosche line out converter.

I have a double din w the same harness also but they forgot about the wheel control harness for my steering wheel. Gonna get both fixed this week. I got this mirroring device but not really sure if I need it because it has Apple play and Bluetooth. Seems like mirroring is the same because you can't stream Netflix

1 - 10 of 10 Posts