Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a "Transmission System Problem" error when I try to switch it from "P" to reverse, neutral or Drive. It's like its stuck in Park. I get tje code P062C: Internal Module Vehicle Speed Performance.

I tried resetting the code with the OBD2 scanner, but it keeps coming back.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

·
Registered
495 Posts
By fixing the faulty part, presumably. I think most of us would be looking at the dealer to diagnose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car doesn't drive so i cant take it to the dealer. Gonna have to tow it i guess.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Car doesn't drive so i cant take it to the dealer. Gonna have to tow it i guess.
If you Google the error code it give a good bit of info. But nothing that indicate other than getting it to the dealer.

Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So i found out today that the transmission fluid was very low. I drained the rest and refilled it with new fluid and the car drives perfectly now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There was a very small leak on the plastic cover for the transmission that I had to seal up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not only do you have to get the leak fixed, but I hope you used Acura recommended trans fluid and not some off brand generic crap, if you did you'll need to get the trans flushed very soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts