Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poron Car Reversing Aid

I installed only 2 sensors because I have the hitch. They work great. BTW I installed the hitch only to avoid people from hitting my rear bumper. I wish they had one for the front also. I have also these Bumper Guards from my local car wash to protect the front corners. They come in 4 colors.

Trailer Hitch Noise

I cut a small piece of foam and wrap it around from top to bottom and then slice it in.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mjaime - Just read your thread discussing the bumper guards from your local car wash. These are great but I have never seen them before. Any idea who makes them or where they could be ordered:confused:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mjaime,

I had the Acura hitch package installed for using a bike rack. Maybe some day I may want to actually tow something. My hitch did not come with the ball, just the part that sticks into the receiver. Did yours come with the ball, or did you have to get that elsewhere?

Thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
ifeldman said:
Mjaime,

I had the Acura hitch package installed for using a bike rack. Maybe some day I may want to actually tow something. My hitch did not come with the ball, just the part that sticks into the receiver. ...
I was wondering about that. Mine did not come with the ball either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
MJaime,

i'd like to know what kind of sensors are these, they look great and also where can i get them? i'll be picking up my mds tour + navi, side fender, front lower trim and soon i'll be installing the hitch.

thanks,

rolly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts