Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my 01 MDX touring/ no nav for a 03 touring/nav. The dealer "knocked off" $ 500 from the msrp so I will get it for $40,000. I had 47k on my 01 and have had very few problems ! Have any of you sold your MDX's to private parties ? if so, what did you get for your MDX ?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Rick K said:
Have any of you sold your MDX's to private parties ? if so, what did you get for your MDX ?
So what did you get for your '01 in trade-in??

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hmmmm...wonder what MINE would be worth at a dingless 15K miles? Plus the added benefit of all this documented history of my INSTALLATIONS! Suppose they'd notice if I removed my sheeps and the wood knob? :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think Acura has much incentive to mark down anything. Maybe when sales slow down. I kept my X in tip top shape , but they always go " by the book". Acura dealerships charge top dollar for new and give bottom dollar for used . But then again , nobody forced me to buy a 03. I called around to maybe 5 dealerships ( I live in Montana, which has no Acura or Lexus Infinite dealerships) and they were all pretty much "take it or leave it" buddy ! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
How do you get the X serviced?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Serivce on Mdx

I have my VTM serviced at a local shop and they only chrage $30.00 to change my oil, vtm service, tire rotate etc. I supply the fluid and the $6.00 pump used to put the VTM fluid into the axle. I watched them do the service once at the dealship and figured anybody could do it if they had a lift. The deal said just as long as I had the paper work showing that I had a VTM service , oil change etc that was ok . Bigger repairs I must drive to Spokane, Wa .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts