Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trade-In Value

Acura's owner link will now calculate trade-in value for your MDX via a link to KBB.

Just logged on and lt calculated my MDX at $34775:

"Trade-In Value $34,775
Trade-in value represents what you might expect to receive from a dealer for this consumer owned vehicle. Keep in mind that the dealer must then absorb the cost of making the vehicle ready for sale, advertising, sales commissions, arranging financing and insurance and standing behind the vehicle for any mechanical or safety problems."

To get this information log on to owners link, go to model information, trade-in value, then click on the continue link at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Re: Trade-In Value

BaldEagle said:
Acura's owner link will now calculate trade-in value for your MDX via a link to KBB.

Just logged on and lt calculated my MDX at $34775:

"Trade-In Value $34,775
Trade-in value represents what you might expect to receive from a dealer for this consumer owned vehicle. Keep in mind that the dealer must then absorb the cost of making the vehicle ready for sale, advertising, sales commissions, arranging financing and insurance and standing behind the vehicle for any mechanical or safety problems."

To get this information log on to owners link, go to model information, trade-in value, then click on the continue link at the bottom of the page.
I've always just gone to www.kbb.com. No need to go through the drill of going to the Acura site, logging on and then linking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts