Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going on 60K miles with my last set of tires, which were the Toyo Versado CUVs. Noise and handling are starting to become an issue, so it might be time for a new set. I can get a set of Toyo Celsius CUVs installed for $950 out the door. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this particular tire. I was also thinking about a set of Michelin Premiers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a set of these Celcius CUV in 255/55/18 back in January 2017 and have put about 3000km on them so far. Living in Canada, I've taken these tires through a few decent snowstorms and icy country roads. They've performed better than the previous Latitude HP, as you would expect from an all-weather tire. The sidewalls state that they are "Made in USA" if that makes a difference.

Can't comment on wear at only 3000km, but no noticeable wear at this point. I towed a 3000lb boat about 300km last weekend and they performed just fine.

From what I've read, Toyo uses an all-season rubber compound for these tires, and add the all weather capability through design with extra sipes.

Thus far, I would recommend them and it sure was nice not having to swap tires in the spring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts