Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone experience this?

2014 with tech/Ent and awd

Restarting the car, not just power cycling the infotainment unit, will usually correct it, this has only been happening this week, we have 18,000 relatively trouble free miles on this vehicle

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I do recall seeing some people experiencing this and they needed to have the screen, cable, and/or entire infotainment replaced.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Restarting the car, not just power cycling the infotainment unit, will usually correct it, this has only been happening this week, we have 18,000 relatively trouble free miles on this vehicle[/QUOTE]

This happens to me a few times year. This week after I backed down the driveway, the nav screen would not go on. Voice commands could be heard but the screen remained blank After 2 miles of driving, I hit menu button and the selection screen came on and I cancelled the route and then went to previous address, selected and the nav came on again. It was a very hot and humid day.

I also find my phone not always being picked up by the car. I guess this happens when electronic play a more significant role

1 - 4 of 4 Posts