Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***19x8 Arceo Wheels***

Awesome Wheels!!!!

These wheels have excellent quality for the price. Visit their site if interested. Joe the owner will personally speak to you if you have questions about his products. They have quite a few styles in their web site to choose from. Here's the site www.arceowheels.com

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the spec:

Arceo MegaStar in chrome finish 19x8
Offset +40
Pirelli Scorpion Zero 255/50/19

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back View...

Back view to show the alignment with the wheel well...

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
I really like the look of your X. :eek: It is so smoothe. The wheels along with the chrome steps gives it a nice look. I like your choice in wheels. I'd convinced myself to stick with the stock wheels, but you are making that decision a very difficult one.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
nanali 1,
Love your thread title! The wheels look nice and especially with the chrome steps which tie the two wheels together visually. All that chrome looks much better on a dark color like our beloved Mahogany compared with the the lighter ones. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I really like your wheel and tire combe. How is the ride versus the stock wheels and tires ? Do you get any shake or vibration in the steering wheel at 70mph plus ? I had Michelin 255/55/18 with Antera 325 and also tried Alba lexo wheels , and both combinations had noticable shake in the steering wheel above 65-70mph. also are the tires louder than your stock ones? I am looking to replace my stock set again, but this time i want to go with a proven combination that works well with the vehicle. Any feed back would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tbono said:
I really like your wheel and tire combe. How is the ride versus the stock wheels and tires ? Do you get any shake or vibration in the steering wheel at 70mph plus ? I had Michelin 255/55/18 with Antera 325 and also tried Alba lexo wheels , and both combinations had noticable shake in the steering wheel above 65-70mph. also are the tires louder than your stock ones? I am looking to replace my stock set again, but this time i want to go with a proven combination that works well with the vehicle. Any feed back would be great. Thanks.
Didn't notice substantial change in ride quality or road noise with this combo. I went with the 19s rather than 20s because I thought having a 40 series tire is to low for a SUV. Car yes but IMO on a SUV would be too low. OEM being 17s, didn't wnat to spend all that money just to go an inch larger. So, the 19s was the right one for me. There is very very light vibration between 65-70. I will bring it back to the shop again 'tho after the 1st NE meet. Like I said this combo is perfect for me. Some here will say that difference between 20s and 19s is minimal and they're probably right. Good Luck whichever you decide on getting...

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Nice look, great color

Mahogany Rules, Baby!! - on whatever set of wheels:1:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
remery said:
nanali 1,
Love your thread title! The wheels look nice and especially with the chrome steps which tie the two wheels together visually. All that chrome looks much better on a dark color like our beloved Mahogany compared with the the lighter ones. :cool:
Do I detect a subtle slight here??

My SS haiku:

Starlight Silver shines
Polished chrome reflects the beauty
Accented by Matte Black

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Silver is subtle ...

ghost said:
Do I detect a subtle slight here??
... Mahogany is boldly rich, like good Swiss Chocolate:1:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Re: Mahogany is ...

msu79gt82 said:

... Mahogany is boldly rich, like good Swiss Chocolate:1:
more like the bold flavor of a fine cuban cigar. . . which unfortunately in this country is unattainable, and so is Mahogany since the powers-that-be at Acura have sent it to an early retirement ! :p :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Center Hub Rings are ON

Rail said:
tbono

Re - the shake at high speeds... did you make sure that they installed centering rings on your wheels? When the Valencia dealer put my wheels on, they "forgot" to put the centering rings on -- Acura 101 noticed this while rotating my tires and after installing them -- I have a much smoother ride.

Rail
Yes Rail, the rings are on. I've noticed that after driving the 'X for about 700 miles since mounting the wheels that the vibration has lessend alot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Aren't those the same design as ther new M3 wheels? I know they are becasue I drive an M3 and I have washed the wheels at least amillion times- those are almost identical. In any case, they are sweet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts