Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 MDX Advance (with just 28,000 mileage and very well maintained) has a lot of small problems. Most of them are related to noise, vibration, and minor issues. They are not super critical to the safety, but I'm getting tired of keeping this car.

To name a few: I was hearing sound like a bolt was rolling inside the entertainment system attached on the roof. Indeed, the bolt fell off. Three window seals were too loose, resulting in vibration noises from windows. The passenger seat's clip was broken without no reason. These days, I'm hearing noise from A/C blower fan. I can clearly hear periodic noise from the blower fan (cabin filter area). I'm hearing steering buzz noise, but the dealership says my VIN is not part of this problem.

I went to the dealership more than 20 times for the last 3.5 years to fix these problems. Some of them was recurring three times (the big noise inside navigation screen).

Is there anything that I can request from Acura? Is there a responsive customer center who listens customers' complains?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
What exactly do you expect them to do?

I think the most they'll do is fix whatever issues you have under warranty and that simply requires you to take your vehicle to the dealer for service.

If you're tired of the vehicle enough that you don't want it anymore then sell it and buy a different vehicle that you might like better and might have better luck with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts