Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is OK, but I'll just link to craigslist for now.

2004 - 2006 Acura MDX OE Fender Flares

2001 - 2006 Acura MDX Cargo Cover Tan

EBC Front Brake Kit for 2003 - 2006 Acura MDX

2003 - 2006 Acura MDX OE Repair Manual

2006 Acura MDX Carpeted and Rubber Floor Mats

2001 - 2006 Acura MDX Snow Tires & Wheels

2001 - 2006 Acura MDX Full Size Spare

Have some other things too: Cargo Net, OE Bra, Autozone ceramic brake pads front and back, Centric disk brake harware, rear caliper cores, an Infinity woofer that should be plug and play with the stock paper one.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have the fender flares.
Cargo cover.
Brake Kit (but I think I'm just going to sell the pads separate as the rotors fit my new car).
Front and rear Autozone ceramic brake pads
Repair Manuals
Carpeted Floor Mats
Rubber Floor Mats for 3 rows (sold the cargo mat).
Full size spare
OE Bra
Cargo Net
Found a Sub-woofer that fits in the OE location and can run off the OE base stereo amp (will get details if anyone is interested).

I'm sure there's more in the garage, just been too cold to go hunting for stuff. Looks like the links are all dead. I'll update this stuff in a few days or just let me know if you want info on anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm intered in the floor mats what color are they and the allweather mats as well.

thanks in advance.

I still have the fender flares.
Cargo cover.
Brake Kit (but I think I'm just going to sell the pads separate as the rotors fit my new car).
Front and rear Autozone ceramic brake pads
Repair Manuals
Carpeted Floor Mats
Rubber Floor Mats for 3 rows (sold the cargo mat).
Full size spare
OE Bra
Cargo Net
Found a Sub-woofer that fits in the OE location and can run off the OE base stereo amp (will get details if anyone is interested).

I'm sure there's more in the garage, just been too cold to go hunting for stuff. Looks like the links are all dead. I'll update this stuff in a few days or just let me know if you want info on anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brakes:

EBC Green Fronts
Autozone Ceramic Front and Rear
Hardware

Used rear calipers to use as cores.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can you PM the amount the tan cargo cover shipped to zip code 92688? I'm looking for one in great condition for my 04 MDX. I can send the fund via Paypal if that's acceptable. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you PM the amount the tan cargo cover shipped to zip code 92688? I'm looking for one in great condition for my 04 MDX. I can send the fund via Paypal if that's acceptable. Thanks.
Yep, I'll get a quote this week and send you a PM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really tell but are the floor mats TAN or grey

Mats are Tan. I think shipping on the cargo cover will make it a local only thing. I'm got quotes up around $70 to ship it because of it's size (unless someone knows how do transport it for a decent price).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts