Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The group buy has ended and all orders that came in have been processed. We completed our order for the adapter, so they will be shipping end of this week, at which time you will receive your tracking #'s. Thanks for the orders!

·
Registered
282 Posts
got mine today. thanks ron.
installation is plug and play.

only thing is it augmented the noise from my PS2. But I think it's because my PS2 is defective coz i had this same noise problem already when was using the FM modulator.
ah well, I can always use it to hook up a satellite radio when I convince myself it's(satellite radio) worth it.

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Mocking-DX said:
got mine today. thanks ron.
installation is plug and play.

only thing is it augmented the noise from my PS2. But I think it's because my PS2 is defective coz i had this same noise problem already when was using the FM modulator.
ah well, I can always use it to hook up a satellite radio when I convince myself it's(satellite radio) worth it.
Excellent point! I was just reading about someone's installation of XM radio, and he was thrilled when he went from the FM modulator to direct connect, but he had it done by a shop and it wasn't cheap.
He said the difference was obvious on first listening.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got it..

Hi Ron..

I got it couple of days ago.. Thanks Ron. I know someone from SE told me that it will work with my 2003 Base, but just to make sure,
Could you confirm that it will work with 2003 Base MDX and Alpine CHA-S634?

Thanks again..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ron - I received the adapter and have completed my install. I installed a 7" icon monitor with VCR/TV tuner and IR headphones. Thanks for all your help Ron. One last question, with the adapter, is it normal to get some loud static. I tested the setup with the VCR watching "The Phantom Menace" and the static during the fight scenes was almost unbearable. Should I try an inline noise filter?

·
Registered
248 Posts
:eek: He hee. I guess I will return those crappy (almost scared to say where I bought these from) RCA cables (Radio Shack). I will pick up a nice set of cables and hopefully that will work. duh

·
Registered
27 Posts
As I wrote in a different thread, please include me in your next group purchase...I'd like the aux video device and the rear video option....thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
auxiliary audio adapter

I'm new with the forum and have read serveral messages refferring to the aux input buy. Iwould like to get more information and where I can order one. I assume this would allow me to imput audio directly into the radio receiver without a cassett adapter. That is just what I am looking for!

Mackatk

·
Registered
671 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts