Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Re: You got it!

Nxtr06 said:
First off the Weather is GREAAAT! it is currently 5:33pm and 82 degrees with a slight tradewind...

Nick
Nick,

TheWife was just asking how the weather is there during the evenings. We're heading to Maui this weekend. Too bad you're on the wrong island (;)) so we won't get to check out your rig...enjoy your final couple of weeks!

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Re: Hawaii

Spaniard said:
Worm,

How was Maui?
The wife and I were in Kaui probably about the same time (mid November). Hawaii has been a favorite of ours and will remain that way for a long time. We were in Oahu earlier in May.

Where did you stay while in Maui? We like the south coast.
Maui no ka oi!

Ya know...sun, forget what day of the week it is (and don't care), etc.

Stayed in Kaanapali (folks have a place there)*. Haven't been to Kauai in ~ 6 yrs (stayed @ Princeville). Beautiful but not as much to do as on Maui. It was really quiet (mid December) there...I'd say half as many people as usual. Didn't need resvs for anything. Too bad they didn't lower the prices given the slow biz -- I guess they figure you're there already :)

* which gets me thinking...I'll post over in the Classifieds...anybody interested in an acuramdx.org discount @ a Maui condo?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.