Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from a week's vacation in Southern California. Navi was sooooo cool! It found every place we wanted to go EXCEPT the San Diego Wild Animal Park.

I can't imagine that the Wild Animal Park isn't in there. I just probably didn't hit the right search to get it. I've seen other posts with various tips on how to find places.

Anyone have a method to find the San Diego Wild Animal Park?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DaleB said:
Did you try Escondido or San Diego and "Places'.. or Attractions?
Must have missed your post back in July, just saw it today! I no longer remember what I tried, but I'll try finding the Wild Animal Park again. It's kinda a challenge at this point.:)

·
Registered
452 Posts
jonnygoodboy said:
Must have missed your post back in July, just saw it today! I no longer remember what I tried, but I'll try finding the Wild Animal Park again. It's kinda a challenge at this point.:)
I took this challenge and must admint I don't think it is in there. I tried all the permutations of names, places, all 4 phone numbers they list. Even putting in the address only gives you the street address and nothing around it like green or yellow to recognize it's characteristics. It's just not in there.

Chris

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, no combinations or permutations find it. I think you're right: it's just not in there! Go figure.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I wonder how much a business pays to have them listed in the Navi? I have been to places where only two businesses are listed in an entire town.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts