Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering - What have you guys experienced as far as the time between build-date and delivery-date. In my case, the two are taking place in neighboring states, so I realize it may get to me quicker than some. Just looking for a ballpark, cuz' I'm giddy with anticipation.
Go Wings! 2002 Cup Champs!

2002 Havasu Blue MDX
Build Date 7/24/02

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Mine was built on 5-21-02, the dealer received it on 5-30-02, and I picked it up on 5-31-02. I understand it traveled by rail to the Porland, Or. train depot and was trucked to dealer. Had only 11 miles on odometer at delivery. Dealer was in Portland .

Received mine in 10 days from build date and it had to travel a considerable distance. If yours only is going a distance of one state 2 to 3 weeks seems like too long considering my experience.

My dealer did say they were trying to make "May's numbers" so I'm sure they did everything possible to speed things along.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My build date was 06/04/02, arrived at the dealer on 06/14/02, I picked it up on 06/15/02. Dealer is in So Calif. Enjoy your HB MDX! I love mine and get lots of compliments on the color :)
lilypad

·
Registered
108 Posts
Build - Delivery Date

I was spoiled.

Build date- January 18/02

Pick up date- January 24/02

Helps when you live two hours away from the factory:2: :2::2:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Polarisjeff said:
Just wondering - What have you guys experienced as far as the time between build-date and delivery-date. In my case, the two are taking place in neighboring states, so I realize it may get to me quicker than some. Just looking for a ballpark, cuz' I'm giddy with anticipation.
Go Wings! 2002 Cup Champs!

2002 Havasu Blue MDX
Build Date 7/24/02
I've seen 2 months to 6 months depending on the dealership and price you negiotiated. If paying msrp wait may be longer, if paid a premium over msrp you will get faster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts