Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a vehicle at David McDavid Acura in Austin. The dealer claimed that all customers who buy vehicles from them must be thumb printed. Has anyone who bought a vehicle from them been thumb printed or were they not telling the truth about this?

Any help would be appreciated!

Just tell me when you purchased and what dealership it was in what city. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
There was recently another thread about thumb prints at this dealer. I would vote with your feet- if this bothers you as much as it bothers me, buy elsewhere. There is no regulation that requires this, and it is a total BS piece of crud.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
AcuraFanAus said:
I recently bought a vehicle at David McDavid Acura in Austin. The dealer claimed that all customers who buy vehicles from them must be thumb printed. Has anyone who bought a vehicle from them been thumb printed or were they not telling the truth about this?

Any help would be appreciated!

Just tell me when you purchased and what dealership it was in what city. Thank you.
When someone tells you what THEIR policy is it can hardly be anything except the truth. "They" can obviously make whatever policy it is that they prefer.

G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts