Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Thule Roof Rack Bike/Ski System for 3rd Gen MDX

Up for sale is a Thule roof rack system that will fit 3rd Generation MDXs with the flush rails. All you'll need is the right Thule Fit Kit (KIT3132), which costs around $100. It’s a fantastic roof rack system. I was using it on my BMW 3 Series and before that on my CX-9. I’m only selling it because I’m moving to a hitch-mounted carrier so I can switch the rack between my car and my wife’s MDX more easily. The roof rack package I’m offering includes the following:

*Thule 58” square load bars (these are longer than required but, obviously, still work);
*Thule Podium Foot Pack 460;
*Thule Peloton Fork-Mount Bicycle Attachment (capable of carrying bikes with disc brakes) with extra rear tire strap;
*Thule Ski Rack (model number unknown);
*Thule Fairing (870xt I believe);
*Four (4) Thule cylinder locks with 2 keys + 1 installation/removal key; and
*All nuts, bolts, etc. needed to install the rack and the attachments.

Right now, I have the four locks scattered throughout the system - 2 in the feet, 1 in the bike rack, and 1 in the ski rack. They can be moved and put wherever you want them, though. So you could put the four all in the rack feet, and then buy three more for the bike and ski racks.

I have no idea what the total cost of this is new. I know that the load bars and foot pack alone total around $320 without locks.

Asking $400 + actual shipping. If you're in Ohio we might be able to work something out delivery-wise. I'm in the Columbus area, and I'm willing to travel up to around an hour in any direction.

A complete batch of pictures (14+) can be found right here. These pictures are of the rack on my BMW, but as you'll see there's a screenshot of the Thule website showing that it will fit the MDX (with the purchase of KIT3132).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts