Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, anyone have thoughts on a 2019 Hybrid Advance model?

We were formerly a lifetime Honda/Acura family, but gave Lexus a try on our last family car after our 2008 Odyssey had both transmission failure and an engine cylinder failure after just 150k miles. That felt so unexpected for Honda, but a few local mechanics said Honda never had its historical reliability on larger cars, and that generation Odyssey was one of the worst. What worries me most is I'm hearing Honda reliability overall moved from a close second to a more distant second from Toyota in the past decade, anyone have experiences with MDX's reliability/longevity (we probably drive 20-25k/year)?

In any case, we're looking to trade out of our Lexus (2016 RX350) for the following reasons:
me: no luggage space, horrific MPG, no Android Auto, no low-speed ACC resume. And Lexus parts/service seem 50% more overpriced than even Acura, I feel ripped off every time I walk into service.
wife: Only two Lexus dealerships nearby. One has incompetent techs, other has good techs but a sleazeball manager that quotes unneeded repairs. We're so unhappy with dealers in our area that we've grown to hate the brand.

Had been waiting for the 2022 MDX redesign, but am thoroughly disappointed to see a lack of a hybrid, and a lack of a touchscreen.

A 2019 Hybrid Advance just popped up in our neighborhood, and seems to check all the above boxes (except touchscreen) at an awesome price. Seems like MDX/Rx have been feature-matching lately so I don't see anything obvious I'm missing. Our priority are the creature comforts (eg: app-based start/status, auto heated/cooled seats, easy in/out, lots of USB ports, etc), the adaptive MDX suspension is something that also intrigues me.

Also, having grown addicted to ACC (adaptive cruise control) on the RX, I had a couple specific questions.
1) The RX350 ACC devours brake pads. Does anyone know if regenerative braking occurs during MDX Hybrid ACC slowdowns? The manual has a grid that says regeneration occurs during deceleration, but has a footnote that it doesn't regenerate with the brake pedal applied (seems to defeat the hybrid purpose). Anyone know about ACC slowdowns (eg: car slows down in front of you) and whether it does regeneration in that instance?
2) The ACC in an ILX loaner I had was very jerky (like an aggressive driver), whereas the RX350 ACC was so gentle and smooth that you can rely on it for almost all driving in the suburbs. How jerky is the MDX ACC (and does comfort mode smoothen it)? There were comments in some reviews about MDX ACC jerkiness in 2018, but didn't see the complaints in 2019.

Any other thoughts in the trade? Looking for new tech features, comfortable space for a family of four, good reliability, and a good value.

We were also considering a top-end Highlander Hybrid to get Lexus features without a Lexus dealer, but our testdrive felt lacking in many creature-comforts, and we would have to pay new-car pricing just to get Android Auto. Seems like an I-hate-Lexus rage purchase that we might regret a few years down the line.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
I highly recommend the hybrid. On mine the ACC, especially at low speed does jerk somewhat. It’s certainly easier than without it. Comfort mode has no effect on ACC.

·
Registered
282 Posts
regen occurs when braking, not sure why the info says otherwise. It is somewhat noticeable on heavy braking when it goes from Regen to friction, but not near as noticeable as some other hybrids. My scangauge will show 100+A of charging current going to the batteries on my "normal" braking from 45 mph or so around town.

The ACC works, but I'd say not perfect. sometimes it take a bit long to react, other times it reacts somewhat to quick. The acura will regen during acc slowdowns,

Acura appear to have designed the MDX hybrid as a performance hybrid. Give it enough hybrid action to get city MPG= highway and use the rest for performance rather than getting the max mpg and suffering in performance like many Toyota/Lexus do. No Atkins/Miller cycle engine for mileage, just a conventional otto cycle so no loss of low end torque. And set up the suspension and rear motors for near neutral handling under aggresive driving and adding the active damping system as well. And it has very comfortable second row seats, especially in the advance version.
Much preferred by us compared to the Lexus RX hybrid we drove. My folks had an older RX350 that I felt was much better handling and more performance than the new RX hybrid. And the 7 speed Dual clutch transmission coupled with the front electric motor is one of if not the best transmissions I've experienced for responsivness and doing what one expects. upshifts and downshifts are quick. smooth under mild accleration, crisp under heavy throttle, almost not lag on even an 3 or 4 gear downshift.

The car is quite, not as good as the best, but better than most in the SUV category,

Some people hate the MDX two screens, and it seems to get panned by reviewers. After having it for a few months, we actually prefer it over a single touch screen. There are a few features that require the lower touch screen rather than buttons, but individual setup options mostly address those. And the bottom screen is a touch screen!

Go take it for a test drive and see what YOU think. Our priority ranking for car features/benefits may be entirely different that yours.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all, appreciate the feedback. Anyone with higher mileage MDXs comment on longevity? Ideally I'd like to keep the MDX for a decade, or at least until a must-have new feature like Android Auto forces my hand on another upgrade.

And thanks for the ACC regen feedback, Acura really could use a lesson in ambiguous grammar in the manual: "When decelerating without the accelerator being depressed or the brake pedal being applied, or while driving downhill, the electric motors act as generators..."

I think I'll like the dual screen. I expect to run Android Auto all the time, and the ability to do something else at the same time with the second screen seems helpful.

I read the manual nearly cover-to-cover, seems like the only creature comfort / latest tech that are missing are:
  • app-based remote start/stop (though this forum had comments that the key fob has very long range)
  • Wireless Android Auto and phone charger. I'm hoping wireless AA gets retrofitted soon based on the letter Honda sent to late-model owners, or someone makes an aftermarket wireless AA dongle like was made for CarPlay.
  • Rear foot sensor. Worst case, seems like it should be feasible to splice the Pilot sensor into the latch handle wire, I'll watch that thread and see if anyone has success.
  • Self driving with lane changing. Though I hear many parents still won't trust the best (Tesla) when a family's in the back seat as it still is too beta and occasionally does risky lane-change maneuvers. Probably need another five years before that tech starts to mature.

Driveability sounds great. The active suspension makes it seem like I can be aggressive and fun when I want, or choose to be comfortable and relaxed on a long road trip.

As you can see I'm talking myself into making a purchase. Planning a test drive later today....

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
I have a 19 MDX hybrid Adv with +20,500 trouble free miles. I'm also a +20,000 miles a year driver; but, my road-trips are way down because of the lockdown (a little more than half of my 20k are 5-12 hr AZ or TX road-trips). Upgraded from a 11 MDX Adv+Ent and loved that SUV for road-trips. Hated the 14-16 city mpgs in my 11 MDX once I reached my destination and sometimes put in $85 per tank of +91 octane in CA. Using 91 octane is recommended with 87 octane minimal (nice gas options to have compared to the +91 required like my 11 MDX). I love having the same 425-450 miles range in my hybrid with city and/or hwy driving (only 2-3 combined mpg off from my 205hp 06 TSX with 2.4L 5AT).

The MDX sport hybrid is really a 3rd Gen Type-S THAT happens to get good mpgs. It has a few performance upgrades like 321hp/289tq, extremely smooth 7DCT that is ALWAYS in the right gear, electronic dampers for comfort or sport modes, Sport+ mode, lower center of gravity for better handling, sh-awd+regen braking+tq vectoring that works w/ or w/o engine power, and larger front brakes. You will have sh-awd up and down a curvy hill compared to only up the hill for the regular 3.5L MDX. A lot of folks compare the MDX Sport Hybrid in the same category as the Lexus/Toyota hybrids or other hybrid/plug-in brands. You will be disappointed in the MDX hybrid if you drive it like a Prius or want max mpgs; but, very happy if you love to drive your 6-7 passenger SUV like a large sports sedan.

The Achilles' heel of the sport hybrid is cold weather at or below freezing. You will see a decrease in EV mode and the 3.0L V-6 has to work a little harder to haul around +4500lbs. You will still see all three electric motors working, along with regen+battery pack re-charging. You might not see and EV mode if the temps are cold enough and your mpgs will dip down in low 20s (never seen mpgs below 20). Low 20s for the hybrid is probably still better than mid-high teens for the 3.5L MDX in the same situation. The upside is the hybrid love hot weather. Zero issues staying comfy with 4 in the MDX in San Antonio on a +95 degree day with almost 100% humidity AND still seeing +25 mpg in city driving.

1) The hybrid has a power distribution screen you can share that display with the navi screen 50/50. As far as I can tell, regen braking happens all the time below 84 mph. The hybrid does a combo of regen braking and tq vectoring regen braking depending if you are straight or turning. Regen braking seems to kick in 99% of the time and it doesn't matter if you are on the gas, brake, or coasting. The only times I don't see regen braking are:

• speeds above 84 mph (MDX becomes fwd, no regen braking, no tq vectoring, no battery pack recharge)
  • long straight down hill decent with ACC at hwy speeds up to 80 mph. The V-6 can turn off, no indication or a few blips of regen on distribution screen, and the MDX maintains the ACC speed down the hill

2) The Acura ACC is slow to react and conservative. I end up getting push further back in the pack in med-heavy hwy "yo-yo" traffic because slow reaction of the ACC leaves large gaps for car, truck, and sometimes semi trucks to cut into. It helps to keep the ACC on the lowest interval; but, that is still a 3-6 second between car depending on steady or if ACC is adjusting. You can override the ACC reaction anytime with the gas pedal to close gaps faster; which, is what I do. Just release the pedal and ACC resumes (brake pedal will cancel ACC).

Side Note: My ACC sometimes accelerates above the set cruise control speed by 5 mph on hills before settling back down. My ACC is set to 80 mph at bottom of a hill, ACC slows down because of slow vehicles in fast lane, road clears and ACC kicks in, and my speed reaches up-to 85 mph up the hill before reducing back to 80 mph. Not sure if it is just my MDX, hybrid thing, or all Acura ACC thing?

Reactions: wallyo

·
Registered
282 Posts
I second everything mrgold35 said. As he mentions, cold weather does impact economy, especially in town. First, the gas engine will run on a cold start until it reaches operating temperature even if the battery pack is fully charged, or after a cool down while parking. That can really impact fuel economy on short trips in cold weather, and agrivated if you can't keep the car garaged. But so far we are still above 20mph city in cold weather. I haven't driven other cars with ACC, but my take is while it is nice, it's far from perfect in the acura implementation.

·
Super Moderator
1,803 Posts
I am not the heavy foot on the gas pedal. Since I got the MDX, the lowest MPG is 24.31 and highest is 29.03 (actual calculation). Overall, you will see higher MPG in the summer and lower in winter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks all, sad news that someone beat us to the hybrid before we got there.

So instead, I dropped off our other old Acura (2002 RSX) off for service with expectedly hard-to-find parts, and talked the service rep into an MDX loaner for at least a few days till the parts come in. So far the MDX loaner has been amazing, pretty much everything I've been looking for (except it is not a hybrid and not an Advance).

The MDX ACC works better than the 2016 RX350, surprisingly non-jerky and just as smooth... either Acura tuned it better than the ILX I loaned out a few years back, or maybe I got better at using ACC with the Lexus. The Lexus intentionally waits for such a long gap before takeoff on stoplights, that the Lexus ACC often cancels out for lack of a car to follow, which was my biggest annoyance with it (to be fair they fixed this in their 2020s). And Lexus leaves such a large gap when following a car stopping at a red light. The MDX ACC starts and stops at a reasonable distance and time. MDX takeoffs from stop are slower than I would manually takeoff, but faster than the RX350. And similarly there's a few second hesitation when someone turns on a sideroad to leave the lane in front before the MDX starts to speed up, but still better than the RX350 that would just cancel because it didn't see a car.

Regarding mrgold35's post about 5mph ACC overage, I remember my old 2008 Odyssey would let its plain-old cruise coast up to 5MPH over on downhills before downshifting gears to slow down (legacy cruise didn't brake) - I assume the tolerance is to save gas. I'll try out the MDX some more on the highway and see if I see the same 5mph tolerance. The RX350 doesn't have this overage why may be why it wears out brakes so fast. The other thing that both cars do is change the acceleration slowly to prevent jerkiness, so far it appears the MDX starts easing off the accelerator when it reaches the target speed, that may be why it goes over a bit. The RX350 starts easing off at about 5mph before target speed then slowly creeps up to achieve the target speed.

I like the dual screen so far, not sure what all the complaints are. I can change the Android Auto music and heat on the bottom screen while leaving drive view at the top.

Bottom line, I'm sold on the MDX once a hybrid Advance appears. Now I have to watch every day for one to show up....

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Have you checked Carmax, Carvana, or Auto Trader? There might be 18-20 MDX hybrid Adv within driving distance of your location. I like the +18 MDX hybrid because of Carplay being added; but, you can add Carplay to a 17 hybrid with GROM or Navtool for around $600+installation.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Good luck on your search. Don't get discouraged. When we went looking we found (a) Not many MDX's are advance models, and (b) Not many MDX are hybrids, so pickings were kinda slim. We did find one but not in the first color choice, or the second color choice but our third choice, Silver. We like the silver and the interior but there are lots of Silver SUV's out their! First choice was the metallic red, followed by the metallic blue. oh well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all, checked out all the sites and set up alerts. Will ask a few sales reps in nearby dealerships to look for me too. I'm hoping as the world reopens, existing hybrid owners start trading in for newer cars.

And lets hope people keep panning that dualscreen and trading them in. The 2022 MDX copied the RX350's tablet-screen, and after spending years with the RX tablet and just a day so far with the 3rd-gen dualscreen, the technophile in me feels way more at home with 2 screens. Using Android Auto with a dial is surprisingly just fine, I thought I would have hated it but it works really well to keep your eyes on the road. And usually all I need is Google's amazing voice control anyways. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut so the demand stays down...

And the loaner is a silver too, not a bad color...

The Lexus RX350 is due for brakes soon, trying to buy before that deadline. Worst case I may ask a local mechanic to swap pads and not bother with rotors to keep costs down. Really bummed, was hoping Saturday was its last tank of gas...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Too bad that lost out on the car dude. I just went through a similar process before buying my CPO 2018 MDX Hybrid Advance with 40k miles. I was also considering a Highlander hybrid and in fact I own/have owned three toyota suv hybrids - my kids drive an 18 RAV4 hybrid, my wife drives a 15 Lexus NX-300h, and I drove an 08 highlander limited hybrid (until my son and his friends wrecked it on a ski trip last month - no worries, no one was hurt except for my car). I picked the MDX over a new highlander hybrid and so far I'm really happy with the choice. IMO, the MDX surpasses the Highlander in every category except one - gas mileage. MDX gets mid-upper 20's MPG while the highlander gets mid 30's. That's a big difference but the MDX Advance is so much more fun to drive! It really blows away the toyotas as far as speed, acceleration, engine noise (or lack thereof), options, comfort, luxury, etc. As for price, I paid $35k for my MDX whereas a new highlander hybrid limited would be high $40's and even an XLE would have been low $40's. Also my MDX has about 16 months left under the original warranty plus another 2 years because it's certified for a total of 40 months of coverage whereas a new highlander would give you just 36 months. Also don't let the MDX hybrid's struggles on gas mileage in cold weather concern you because all hybrids suffer from this (at least all three of mine did). CPO MDX Hybrid Advances are not easy to find. So if you find a good deal on another one, you should definitely pull the trigger.

·
Registered
141 Posts
OP, in the fall of 2019 I was shopping for SUV and test drove 19 Sport Hybrid MDX and next day drove Lexus Hybrid SUV (450H I think). Day and night difference. Lexus lacked the performance of MDX so I bought the hybrid MDX.
They didn't make too many hybrid versions of MDX so it's probably going to be hard to find.

All the best but if you get one, you will not be disappointed. My only complaint is road noise (I am spoiled by quiet cabin of MB GLE 350).

BTW: I only have 5200 miles (due to COVID) no issues (Side trim pieces were peeling off that Acura replaced without any issues) so far...

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Reactions: datechboss101

·
Registered
282 Posts
It wouldn't be an Acura/Honda without road noise!
yes, Our previous experience was to avoided honda because of road noise. not wind noise but road noise, especially compared to similar vehicles. We had a late 90's accord as an around town car but after 1 highway trip we refused to drive it on the highway any distance. We both got headaches from the road noise. Nice car but way to much road noise.

One thing we have noticed over the years is that tires can make a noticeable difference in road noise, good or bad. I've settled on car tires that for us are the best combo of low noise and very good handling.

When we went shopping we drove the RDX and while nice IMHO the road noise was horrible. DW was in the backseat and on most roads at above about 50mph could not hear what front seat passengers said. We drove the RDX, MDX hybrid, Audi Q5 on the same route around town with a combo of city streets, concrete and asphalt highway and some country roads. In the end, the Audi Q5 and MDX were very close in road noise, and IMHO a VAST improvement over previous honda's we had tried. I was suprised the Q5 wasn't quieter than the MDX hybrid. Handling was comparable, no Q5 plug ins available with anywhere near the options we wanted, MDX more room, so it was the MDX hybrid. We previously had an E class mercedes, which was somewhat quieter than the MDX, but the MDX is very tolerable on the highway. The quietest vehicle we have is a 2015.5 GMC crew cab 4WD diesel pickup. It is wisper quiet, and with the latest diesel injection systems even on a cold start no diesel rattle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wrapped up my 36 hour MDX test drive today (courtesy of a dealer loaner while my RSX was awaiting parts for a repair). It was a 2020 Technology / non-hybrid model.

This MDX is pretty much exactly what we're looking for, my only complaints are things that I expect the Advance Hybrid will fix:
  • Mileage in dense suburban driving was poor, went through more than a tank of gas in 2 days. Though I'm sure my ACC addiction played a role.
  • ACC had the 5mph downhill gas-saving tolerance discussed above, but no tolerance in car-follow distance. It kept speeding up and braking slightly to keep a precise follow distance, though with a hybrid that won't cost me pads nor gas.
  • Initial takeoff power was weak, reminded me of the big Odyssey I used to drive. My understanding is that the electric motors pretty much fix this.
  • Hit a curb a few times while parking, it's a few inches wider than the Rx350 (and way wider than the RSX). I'm sure I'll get used to it, and the panoramic cam will help.

Otherwise the car was great. The dualscreen infotainment system was perfect for me, Android Auto one screen and music/phone on the other was incredibly convenient. The 2022 took a huge step backwards by copying pre-2020 Lexus with a non-touch tablet. Sound/quietness was fine for me, seemed similar to the RX350. Comfort mode felt like an RX350 ride, sport was a bit more aggressive - probably halfway between comfort mode and my RSX. And I also noticed a piece of trim under the driver rear window peeling off - must be a common thing.

All in all, sad to see the MDX go. Nearest Hybrid Advance is 1000 miles away, I'll keep looking for something closer as people get back to driving and upgrading cars. Also hoping for the mass migration back to city life and Uber, which should free up more of these used hybrid models.

·
Registered
282 Posts
We had a loaner MDX non hybrid when we had the hybrid in for PPF and some other add on's. My take was the ZF9 is nowhere near a smooth or responsive a transmission as the hybrid 7 speed DCT. The DCT/hybrid is more responsive on initial acceleration even though in non Sport+ mode it starts in 2nd gear. Go to sport+ and manually shift down to 1st gear and you'll really notice the difference.

And the advance model with the front/rear camera's comes in real handy when parking or getting through an 8ft wide garage door!.

At first I didn't know if we would like the two screen system, but the more we use it the more we like it. I do wish a few more settings had real buttons rather than the touch screen. But every vehicle has it's good features and drawbacks.

We are so glad we decided on not waiting for a 2022 hybrid in our perfect color (before info was available on new model) and settled for silver instead of our first choice of red or second choice of blue. Good thing there were choices other than Black or White.

·
Registered
22 Posts

We were formerly a lifetime Honda/Acura family, but gave Lexus a try on our last family car after our 2008 Odyssey had both transmission failure and an engine cylinder failure after just 150k miles. That felt so unexpected for Honda, but a few local mechanics said Honda never had its historical reliability on larger cars, and that generation Odyssey was one of the worst. What worries me most is I'm hearing Honda reliability overall moved from a close second to a more distant second from Toyota in the past decade, anyone have experiences with MDX's reliability/longevity (we probably drive 20-25k/year)?

In any case, we're looking to trade out of our Lexus (2016 RX350) for the following reasons:
me: no luggage space, horrific MPG, no Android Auto, no low-speed ACC resume. And Lexus parts/service seem 50% more overpriced than even Acura, I feel ripped off every time I walk into service.
wife: Only two Lexus dealerships nearby. One has incompetent techs, other has good techs but a sleazeball manager that quotes unneeded repairs. We're so unhappy with dealers in our area that we've grown to hate the brand.

Had been waiting for the 2022 MDX redesign, but am thoroughly disappointed to see a lack of a hybrid, and a lack of a touchscreen.

A 2019 Hybrid Advance just popped up in our neighborhood, and seems to check all the above boxes (except touchscreen) at an awesome price. Seems like MDX/Rx have been feature-matching lately so I don't see anything obvious I'm missing. Our priority are the creature comforts (eg: app-based start/status, auto heated/cooled seats, easy in/out, lots of USB ports, etc), the adaptive MDX suspension is something that also intrigues me.

Also, having grown addicted to ACC (adaptive cruise control) on the RX, I had a couple specific questions.
1) The RX350 ACC devours brake pads. Does anyone know if regenerative braking occurs during MDX Hybrid ACC slowdowns? The manual has a grid that says regeneration occurs during deceleration, but has a footnote that it doesn't regenerate with the brake pedal applied (seems to defeat the hybrid purpose). Anyone know about ACC slowdowns (eg: car slows down in front of you) and whether it does regeneration in that instance?
2) The ACC in an ILX loaner I had was very jerky (like an aggressive driver), whereas the RX350 ACC was so gentle and smooth that you can rely on it for almost all driving in the suburbs. How jerky is the MDX ACC (and does comfort mode smoothen it)? There were comments in some reviews about MDX ACC jerkiness in 2018, but didn't see the complaints in 2019.

Any other thoughts in the trade? Looking for new tech features, comfortable space for a family of four, good reliability, and a good value.

We were also considering a top-end Highlander Hybrid to get Lexus features without a Lexus dealer, but our testdrive felt lacking in many creature-comforts, and we would have to pay new-car pricing just to get Android Auto. Seems like an I-hate-Lexus rage purchase that we might regret a few years down the line.
I have owned a 2017 and 2018 mdx sport hybrid advance. 35000 milesvonnthev2018. Drive it like my corvette. So impressive! Comfort, power, chassis balance 6bspeed dbl clutch tranny, Conte tires, rheostatic shocks, extra sound insulation , SUPER! Humbled many other sporty vehicles. original tires and brakes lot of life left. The hybrid mdx much better balance and dynamics with sh-awd because of the greater rear wheels control with the electric motors. Also lower center of gravity than regular mdx. Better weight transfer. Much superior drive than my wife’s bmw 540!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have owned a 2017 and 2018 mdx sport hybrid advance. 35000 milesvonnthev2018. Drive it like my corvette. So impressive! Comfort, power, chassis balance 6bspeed dbl clutch tranny, Conte tires, rheostatic shocks, extra sound insulation , SUPER! Humbled many other sporty vehicles. original tires and brakes lot of life left. The hybrid mdx much better balance and dynamics with sh-awd because of the greater rear wheels control with the electric motors. Also lower center of gravity than regular mdx. Better weight transfer. Much superior drive than my wife’s bmw 540!
2022 mdx just a luxury boat compared to the sport hybrid. I would not buy thev2022

·
Registered
33 Posts

I’ve owned my 14 MDX SH-AWD Tech Sport since new in 7/2013. I’m a car-nut/aficionado and drive an Infiniti G37 coupe w/manual transmission for fun. I can tell you from test driving both the MDX Sport Hybrid and the RX, the Hybrid will drive circles around any RX iteration, plus better fuel economy that the regular RX. That means better acceleration, braking and handling, and therefore better ACTIVE safety (AVOIDING an accident). They’re probably equal in PASSIVE safety (how you fare IN an accident). Having said that, the Lexus will have a full letter grade better interior quality materials, more solid build quality and better overall fit and finish. The Gen3 MDX was known for exterior panel misalignments and leaky window seals (air and noise leaks). I could go on but I’ve got stuff to do. Bottom line, the MDX Sport Hybrid is my first choice by a lot. Performance and active safety advantages win over creature features, fit and finish in my book. I hoped I’ve helped.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts