Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much anguish over which truck to buy our mdx is at the dealer and we'll be picking it up tomorrow or wednesday evening. I'm so excited. The boss, a.ka. the wife, saw the car today when she brought the volvo in for the trade eval. She loves it. I guess I can officially create a signature. The only option we are going to do for now is the moonroof visor and HID lighting (still not sure where to buy them from - hid4less.com, lavalighting.com, etc).

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Congratulations jswift2000

What made you decide to get a MDX instead of the truck?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry... when I say truck I mean mdx, honda pilot, toyota highlander, etc. I guess if its not a car its a truck. My bad.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey JSwift2000...congrats and pls say hello to Dan from us. I know you'll love your x !

·
Registered
70 Posts
JSwift2000. Congratulations on your decision!

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Hi jswift2000,
Congrats on your new X, and welcome to the group!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congratulations...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Congrats~~~ You make the right decision~~ :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
jswift2000 said:
Sorry... when I say truck I mean mdx, honda pilot, toyota highlander, etc. I guess if its not a car its a truck. My bad.
jswift2000,
Congrats!
We do the same thing, when the kids say "which car are we going in?", the MDX is the 'truck' (even thought it really isn't).

·
Registered
205 Posts
jswift2000,

Congrats! Make sure you bring the checklist with you.

Good luck and best wishes with your new X.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its home

We picked up our car last evening and its totally unreal. I cant believe its in the garage. I just want to drive anywhere right now. The navigation is unreal, especially with the voice activation. I do have a question - my wife was wondering if there is a way to always display the outside temp. I only see it in the nav.

Now I have to order some accessories from Tim and we'll be on our way.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome aboard!! You'll gonna love and enjoy the X.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts