Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
When you said "wings" I wasn't sure what you were referring too. You probably know I fly as a hobby so I was wondering...

Will I do Hooter wings - do I drive and MDX!! ANYDAY I'll do Hooters. In fact, I'll probably be there next Friday celebrating, as the day after Greg hits the big 40.

So they broke your new mirror? Interesting. My 2 day MDX service ended up taking 4. They gave me a sweet 2003 TL for a loaner that I returned tonight.

You ever hit Hurricane games?

·
3,108 Posts
2004 TL

Anyone going to the 2004 TL launch party at Performance this evening? Its at 6:30.

·
3,108 Posts
It was good, lots of food and sweets. Three TLs were in the showroom, tables for the food etc., and the rest was full with people. Barely place to move around. AT&T was there to demo the Bluetooth. I sat in while Jamie demoed the DVD audio sound system to some ladies, and got a chance to check out the navi db. It has updates for around here, but isn't up to date wrt roads that have been around already for ~2-5yrs. Jamie said an update for MDXs with this data is going to be available by Dec. I called Acura and they said it'll be available by mid Nov. The guy said it was 2yrs in the making, versions for all MDX model yrs will be released, and its going to cost $182! They gave out caribiner flashlights, and a Hendrick car care kit. They also raffled a 29inch Sony VVega TV. The new TL is an awesome car, gotta get one....

·
3,108 Posts
BlueStreak said:
When you said "wings" I wasn't sure what you were referring too. You probably know I fly as a hobby so I was wondering...

Will I do Hooter wings - do I drive and MDX!! ANYDAY I'll do Hooters. In fact, I'll probably be there next Friday celebrating, as the day after Greg hits the big 40.
Lets try this local meet thingy once again ;)

There is a new Hooters in town, just down the road from RDU. Much nicer than the old place - in both senses :D

Anyone interest guys??

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just hit the Wake Forest location tonight. Where is the new one, and are they open? I hope the new store is as good as what we had this evening......:4:

I need to take my X in for service anyway....I visited an out of state dealer to get a TSB done and they didn't fix the problem. So I need to visit the Performance guys.

·
3,108 Posts
Yes its open. Its on Airport Blvd. across Cracker Barrel, like a mile south of 40. map

I said it is much nicer than the old place - in both senses :D

21 - 27 of 27 Posts