Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texrb and I linked up today for lunch in Plano.

He showed me his and I showed him mine. ;) We both came away suitably impressed.

It is great to have gotten together with a fellow MDX owner and discuss things in person that we discuss in writing in this forum.

We parked by ourselves in this parking lot. Quite striking seeing two black MDX's side by side. (Of course, when we came out of the restaurant, we were surrounded by other cars....doesn't it always work out that way?)

Wouldn't it be neatl to get a bunch of us together sometime and share war stories or something?

Anyway, I enjoyed meeting "tex", a very knowledgeable and cool guy! Hope to link up again sometime soon!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
The real Octavian

As Octavian beat me to the "post", he has pretty much summed up the meeting.

As Octavian said - It would be nice to have a meeting of fellow Texas MDXers, if initally just to meet in a central locale to socialize & admire others MDXes. If enough people are interested it could become a true "club" and social events like road ralleyes or similiar could be organized.

One thing's for sure - we had the nicest looking vehicles parked in the shopping center (and no - we AREN"T biased :p )

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Cool, great when Org'er get together! (but what the heck is a central location in Texas :D:D)

Next time take a few pix side-by-side pix - there's always a place in the gallery for a meeting of MDX minds, er, cars, a la Ghost & Remery:

http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4228

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Ghost - ya know, I almost took my digital cam with me, but then there was no one I knew to take the pics of Octavian & I - however I could have taken pics of the 2 MDXes - and the diff between them in accessories.

Yo - Octavian - looks like we need to meet again soon - so we can let Ghost see "ours". :eek:)

Oh BTW Ghost - I am not sure where a "central" Texas spot would be - guess I could start with a central "Dallas/Ft. Worth spot - which would be the DFW airport!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts