Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3,109 Posts
Damn! I knew there was good reason to stick with our initial desire, a RX300.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Judging by the garbage on the side of the road, a lot of people solve the problem by using the one-touch down windows. :3:

Where's a tree hugger when you need one?

On a trip I have a plastic bag to collect trash. Otherwise, nothing.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My kids use the seat, door storage areas and the floor. That's why the back seat has all weather mats that stay in all year. The all weather mat has caught more that its fair share of spilled Dr. Pepper.

·
Registered
449 Posts
There is no trash in my car, as there is no eating or drinking!!:cool:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Re: There is no trash holder in the X

boxsterS said:
Where do you people put trash at?
Uh, we do not allow any trash in our X;)

·
Registered
449 Posts
I usually try not to say no trash in the car as some people might get offended. :D So I say no eating or drinking in the car.:2:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
kishino said:
There is no trash in my car, as there is no eating or drinking!!:cool:
I try that with my kids. . . they simply laugh at me:p

·
Registered
449 Posts
laborlitigator said:

I try that with my kids. . . they simply laugh at me:p
Haha... I don't know as I don't have any yet. But perhaps you should instill some fear into them. I remember when I was younger and I spilt something in the car, my parents didn't clean it up, they just merely made me sit on it for the whole ride. I can tell you that I never ever split anything in the car again.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Forget it. . . when I was a kid, my dad would smack me in the head if I made a mess. . . today, forget it, you'll end up with a summons in your mailbox. . .

Friggin lawyers!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Wife went to Target and bought one of those little sacks that hang of the headrest.

Less then $10. Black nylon so it doesn't look too tacky, plus, i'll give a little tackiness to trash all over the car.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
laborlitigator said:
Forget it. . . when I was a kid, my dad would smack me in the head if I made a mess. . . today, forget it, you'll end up with a summons in your mailbox. . .

Friggin lawyers!
:2: :2:

·
Registered
122 Posts
In the Driver's seat

boxsterS said:
Where do you people put trash at?
I'm speaking for myself, of course........:lurk:

·
Registered
191 Posts
With today's hectic lifestyle the kids have to eat in the car when running from dance to basketball to swimming to baseball etc. That is part of the reason for the SUV - we like road trips too. Day to day no one leaves the X until they have picked up all of their trash. My kids are getting old enough to clean out the inside once a week too. Just another reason for black interior.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Mrs. Worm picked up some sorta Starbucks-venti-sized trashcan cup. Gray w/a fliptop lid on it. Sits in a cup holder. I hate it, though, because there should be no garbage in the car, and it rattles, too.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's either from Target or the Container Store.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts