Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all asked for it, so here it is!

For the month of September, ALL GENUINE ACURA MDX ACCESSORIES will be offered at a flat 10% OFF on phone orders at 1-888-RAY-LAKS. The special will start on Monday Sept 2nd, and end at 5 PM on Friday September 27th. The special will be good on phone orders only at 1-888-RAY-LAKS, and you have to mention the special to get the price!

Happy MDXing!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great! I'm almost finished with my list. :D

:2: :5: :29: :21:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Not to be a PITA . . .

but I'm guessing that 'Genuine Acura accessories' excludes stuff like the FormFit deflector, WeatherTech mats, Michelin CrossTerrains or other 3rd party items that you carry ?

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Re: Honda Pilot Accessories

socalJD said:
but I'm guessing that 'Genuine Acura accessories' excludes stuff like the FormFit deflector, WeatherTech mats, Michelin CrossTerrains or other 3rd party items that you carry ?
What about Pilot accessories such as the Cargo Organizer?

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Tim:

___As soon as you can tell me if today’s 2002 Accessories fit the 2003’s, I will begin the ordering after 09/02? Hint Hint ;)

___Thanks again and I believe you will hit your sales goal.

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Yahoo!! Oh what a world we live in!!!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Tim -- I read that as being "accessories" only, not "parts and accessories," with parts being such things as oil filters, etc. Correct?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Tim,

Only phone order? No AIM? Shouldn't this save you some phone bill?? :cool:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Tim:

___While you’re at it, would the custom “painted to match” MDX Fender Flares happen to be part of the “September Accessories Sale” as well? If so, how much in Taffeta White ;)

___Thanks

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good morning all,

The special will apply only to Acura MDX Genuine Acura accessories (so yes, formfits, WeatherTech mats, ventvisors, etc will be left out).

And yes, it will be accessories only. And yes, I can take orders on AIM :). I'd open the buy up sooner but I'll be off next week Wednesday and Thursday attending an antique radio swap meet in Rochester NY (the world's largest :2: ).

Correction on the start date: it'll be Tuesday Sept 3rd....we're off Labor Day :)

Fender flares will be part of the special, but since the paint work itself is labor-intensive I can't discount that.

·
Registered
180 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Good morning all,

The special will apply only to Acura MDX Genuine Acura accessories (so yes, formfits, WeatherTech mats, ventvisors, etc will be left out).

And yes, it will be accessories only. And yes, I can take orders on AIM :). I'd open the buy up sooner but I'll be off next week Wednesday and Thursday attending an antique radio swap meet in Rochester NY (the world's largest :2: ).

Correction on the start date: it'll be Tuesday Sept 3rd....we're off Labor Day :)

Fender flares will be part of the special, but since the paint work itself is labor-intensive I can't discount that.
Hi Tim,

Received the form-fit and ventvisors last week. Thank you. I'll give you a call when you get back. wish i was closer i would go with you. Checked out your home page at audiokarma.org, love it. looks the real thing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Coolers included?

Hi Tim,

Was looking at your website at the trailer hitch package (retail $669, your price a LOT lower). What's not clear from the description is if the two coolant systems are included in that price or if it's just the hitch portion. I also looked on your site for the coolant systems separately, and saw them for Honda but not for Acura. This makes me think that the trailer hitch package has the coolant systems included, but not sure.

Please can you clarify?

Thanks,
Ioana.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Headrests

Tim,

Any chance of including front headrests as part of the 'Great Sale' or do I have to wait for a monthly special ?!?

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Confession...

I may jump in for the BSMs. Anybody got a GG with BSMs?
(jeez, sounds like a disease or something)
I would like to see a picture. I am getting more paranoid about dings even though I don't have a single one, on the doors.
I made my own on the hatch. (sigh..)
Yes, I have the bumper hitch, but it did not keep me from backing into the end of a wooden railing. Just stupidity on my part, and one day BEFORE I installed a reverse aid!!
It's taken me this long to admit it. What's worse is that paintless dent repair will not work because of location.
I will eventually go to a body shop and maybe even go for a wet sanding which will mean Zaino all over again!
I've included a picture of the damage...

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Ouch, Dale! Welcome to the self-inflicted wound club. Why can't it be PDR'd? Too close to the side where the metal's doubled over? I had one on the tailgate crease (self-inflicted, low overhang) just above the wiper hub -- we pulled the tailgate panel and were able to get at it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts