Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to make a four pm boat in New London CT on Friday. ( NEW LONDON to Orient NY) , I never speed my mantra being that I will save the speeding for when I really need it. In the old Town and Country minivan , I would never trust it over 75mph, therefore, leaving my hours at 2:15pm on Friday ( NH border) I was sure I would miss that boat and be forced to wait for the 5 PM boat. Well, I drove aggressively, and only because I had the feel of the road, and trusted the X and made it to the boat at 3:50pm. This is a new family record, that after traveling this route for 20 years I have never made it in less than 2 hours. I had Friday pm traffic through Worc MA, and the X just handled like a pro, like my old Diamante. I don't mean to sound gushy, but I think this vehicle is just fantastic! Caroline:4: :4:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
running up to strangers

This morning, at the market, a very nice woman was sitting in her black MDX, and I couldn't help myself, knocked on her window and asked her how she liked her vehicle. Surprised, she said it was an '01 from Canada, and has the day time running lights, but that they had tried to get one for the longest time, actually lost a deposit from N.Hampton NH dealer, because they found this one in Buffalo. Anyway, she also loves her MDX, said she had an acura sedan and that lasted 10 years. The loyalty to this vehicle is amazing. She also said her husband drives an Acura and both of them wouldn't get anything else. Other than say Mercedes, I've never heard of a car company with that much owner loyalty. Do Honda people feel the same way? I know that VW Jetta people are a little clannish. Have there been studies done on the Acura vs. the Infinity and Lexus? ? Happy Holidays :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Caroline

1 - 5 of 5 Posts