Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lexus RX 330...sorry for poor picture quality...had to find a way to get it down to 102400 (without photoshop).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Damn, that's ugly! And how am I supposed to keep my hands on the steering wheel and my feet on those 2 "gas pedals" to the right of it? :8: Looks like it would be mighty uncomfortable to me!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least its a little less "girly-looking". Its also supposed to be longer and wider, to compete better with the MDX.

·
Registered
595 Posts
HI..

I think I've seen cloerser pix of it from some Japanese Magz..

However, from the pix you posted.. it looks like the old rx300 got crashed from the top..

The back of it looks like some of the mitzu's SUV (don't remember if its montero or something else..)

I think it's worse then the old one(styling..)
Still don't konw how it's gonna compare to X..
It's just a fancy tall camery with less cargo space then camery..(unless you haul on top of the roof racks..)

:eek:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
catzx6 said:
Damn, that's ugly! And how am I supposed to keep my hands on the steering wheel and my feet on those 2 "gas pedals" to the right of it? :8: Looks like it would be mighty uncomfortable to me!
:19:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Looks like a sandwich!

Great girly vehicle though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Take it easy on the bashing of the nice little Lexus

I like the center colsole/navi/radio/ stack. The styling on the other hand........

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
What's with the hideous dash?

Must have been designed by a Miami fan:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Looks like the Aztec from behind

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
It seems that a lot of the newer designed SUVs coming out have a more sloping rear hatch area. I wonder if the more boxy designs (Pilot, Exploder, etc.) are beginning to fall out of favor with designers.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Casique said:
Looks like a sandwich!

Great girly vehicle though.
Not for this girl!!! Yuk! :28:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Definately a step backward for Toyota. eek:

I can't say anything on the exterior looks average. But the wood shifter is the only thing that looks luxurious.

Glad that I got the X. :):

·
Registered
122 Posts
Huh?

Well, I'll just go ahead and disagree with all of you. I saw this at the LA auto show, and for a brief (very brief) second, I had a slight pang of regret regarding my MDX purchase. I thought it looked pretty cool. I think Lexus pulled off what Audi failed miserably at, the mix-up of SUV and wagon.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts