Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are other Boston Area members out there, but just wanted to get the general cross country opinion of our beloved Patriots going to the Super Bowl. Any Ram fans out there? Anybody else think the Patriots have a good shot at this thing?

Just curious....

·
Registered
619 Posts
daluth said:
Anybody else think the Patriots have a good shot at this thing?

Ummmmmmmm....No! They might have a small chance if Brady can play. Patriots have a history of bad superbowl games in N.O.

my 2 cents.

·
Registered
59 Posts
PATS seemed to have figured out the STEELERS last week and exploited their weaknesses.
The RAMS don't really have such deficiencies.
I hope for a good game and good new commercials :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
We are huge RAMS fans here. We used to watch Kurt Warner back when he was QB for the Iowa Barnstormers arena FB team. He was incredible back then aand we always knew he'd go far, so it has been great fun watching him play for the Rams. Warner is a truly humble, regular guy, too. Of course, this year's Rams are even better balanced than the last time they played in the Super Bowl. Aeneas Johnson has proven his worth in the last couple of games and Marshall Faulk is just..... amazing. Warner's passing may be a thing of beauty, but those receivers couldn't be spot-on without the awesome blocking. Rams just have it all this year. Sunday's game will be a treat to watch.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post Game

Well, the parade is tomorrow and the Patriots are World Champs. I'm still having trouble believing all of this. Anyway, I just wanted to see what people's opinion of the game is. Best Super Bowl ever? In my view, yes, but that view is admittedly through rose-colored glasses.....

·
Registered
818 Posts
Post Game

Great game!! I am glad that the Rams were defeated by a superior team (on any given Sunday). I always like to see the underdog walk away with a victory in the last few seconds of the game. This game ranks up there as one of the best coached SuperBowl team that I have seen. The last few play choices in the forth quarter that gave them the field goal opportunity was pure genius. I tip my hat to the Patriots as they played as a team and they will enjoy their victory as a team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts