Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

Is this one the best service manual on eBay? If it is not, which one is? I prefer one that is on DVD, not a paper copy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/231361713099

If you bought one before and liked it, I can buy from you and paypal you the money. Please pm me if you want to.

Thanks a lot for the help.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I bought one for 2011 mdx and they all counterfeit. I made a copy and return for a refund! They screw you you got to screw them back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How is the quality of the counterfeit stuff? As long as the information are the same, they are the same to me.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
eh who reads at 800%? lol as long as there is a decent search feature and all the content is there and original acura documents im ok w it. it will go a long way paired w the HDS i bought as the shop manual refers to troubleshooting with HDS all the time. i was actually thinking about putting together a rental program for ppl on the site who may need it to diagnose issues.

·
Registered
354 Posts
You can get a brand new 2007-2009 Service Manuals 2 Volume Set for $209 from faxonautoliterature dot com. I bought the electrical troubleshooting manual from them and it was original brand new.

I bought the 2007 set of service manuals (2 vol) for $79 from handa dot com when they used to selling Acura accessories.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts