Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I wanted to thank all of the contributors here. We bought our 2002 Touring new over 15 years ago and this site has been incredibly helpful for all of that time. Much more pleasant than others that I have seen.

The MDX has 187K miles and runs great, but we decided that it was time to update. We have a 2107 Honda Pilot EX-L Sensing on order for delivery in about 2 weeks. The newer MDX's don't have enough space for our stuff and the Pilot ride quality has improved pretty dramatically recently.

So, Ill be selling the MDX myself at month-end.

Thanks again,

Jerry

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats on the 15+ years with the MDX! Our 2003 is still going strong but I've also thought about selling it just to move into something newer. Ultimately, the practical side of me takes over and I decide against it since the vehicle runs fine and there really is no need for us to get rid of it. Just out of curiosity, what ballpark price range would you be figuring the vehicle should sell for?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I think we'll be keeping our '04, just because we put SO many road trip miles on our (main) car, and we need 7 seats. Even with 218,000 miles, I'm confident my MDX has plenty of miles left, especially after just doing the timing belt and struts (etc.). Heck, I even just threw a coat of was on her, and she looks really good (and rides better than the new(ish) Pilots a couple friends bought (one just retired their 2014 for a 2017 Pilot, so I'll reserve judgement on that). ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.