Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
You must get a kick out of some of the (probably vast majority) people who drive the Mercedes G-class SUV ($115K plus) vehicles. I see them every now and then on the tarmac but I suspect almost none of the owners ever take this vehicle off road despite its reputation as a great off-roader. I certainly never saw one of them actually off road when I used to off road quite a bit (in a Jeep Cherokee).
ha, somewaht related to that - one of my brother's (filthy rich) friends goes to the Benz dealer to buy a truck for winter and to pull his snowmobile trailer. He doesn't know cars too well but he tells the salesman "I want the top of the line".

They sold him an ML63 AMG ... basically an almost 600hp truck which is better suited to the racetack than driving through snow and slush. He was pissed, and now asks us for advice before buying cars :D

Discussion starter · #22 ·
ha, somewaht related to that - one of my brother's (filthy rich) friends goes to the Benz dealer to buy a truck for winter and to pull his snowmobile trailer. He doesn't know cars too well but he tells the salesman "I want the top of the line".

They sold him an ML63 AMG ... basically an almost 600hp truck which is better suited to the racetack than driving through snow and slush. He was pissed, and now asks us for advice before buying cars :D
Anyone who can't spend some time researching before splurging 100K deserves a ML63AMG for winter.I don't know who is the idiot here .... the Dealer or the Owner.He got owned:p[Top of the line]

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.