Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Does everyone test drive the actual MDX that they are purchasing? I went ton a test drive to see if I like the MDX and of course it was great. But now I am probably going to make a purchase tonight. Should I take the actual vehicle I have my eyes on out for a drive? Or just trust that it is new and nothing bad going on? How many miles are acceptable for a new MDX off a lot?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Did the dealer give you any indication you couldn't? Drive the thing. Make sure it has all the doodads you liked in the test car.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
You know it's funny but I never test drove the car I ended up buying. I would in your case if you have the luxury of deciding between different vehicles on the lot.

For reference, my car had 8 miles on the odometer at delivery, so likely was only driven by the dealership during their initial preparation after receiving it from the factory.

·
Registered
301 Posts
You know it's funny but I never test drove the car I ended up buying. I would in your case if you have the luxury of deciding between different vehicles on the lot.

For reference, my car had 8 miles on the odometer at delivery, so likely was only driven by the dealership during their initial preparation after receiving it from the factory.
Well yeah if you do that relatively rare (and awesome) thing where you order the car exactly how you want it and wait for it to get shipped. Then you drive it when you go get it. That's the best!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts