Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all MDXERS, I just purchased my first Acura. It's a 2004 MDX and I reallllly like it but I would love it if I was able to use the navigaton or atleast see the display on the Navi screen. Most of all I'd like to be able to use the steering wheel controls. But the only thing the screen displays is Please Check Disk but the Navi DVD is missing and my local Acura dealer said they don't have a DVD I can use to test it and see if that is the only issue. So before I spend the money on a new DVD I was looking online to see if I might be able to burn the DVD and that's how I came across this wonderful forum and it's plethora of good info only problem is I am the complete opposite of being tech savvy. So in that case just curious if one of you MDX experts might be able to explain to me step by step how I might go about burning a DVD or maybe tell me where I might be able to find the DVD I need for a good price? Also I was wondering if the steering wheel controls may not be working because the stereo is an after market stereo or if it has to do with the navi DVD missing. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts