201 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Unless of course you want to flush it like the manual tells you to if you need to get it cleaned out good.

"Have the cooling system flushed and refilled with Honda antifreeze/coolant as soon as possible."

·
Registered
91 Posts
Are these all the TSB for the MDX?

I do recall there is a TSB for the starter, which I have not seen in the list above?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Question ... ? i have an 04 and i have an issue with the glove box light staying on ... do i just go to the dealer and they will fix it .. Could someone please direct me on the way to get this fixed ...

Just bought the truck from a friend

·
Registered
91 Posts
Question ... ? i have an 04 and i have an issue with the glove box light staying on ... do i just go to the dealer and they will fix it .. Could someone please direct me on the way to get this fixed ...

Just bought the truck from a friend
Well welcome to the Forum/Board!! What part of world are you from...and most importantly, what year and how many miles?
I think mine does the same, lol - havent bother fixing as it doesnt bother me.
This place is super useful, use the advanced search tool and you will find info on just about everything.
This thread is re: TSBs so highly doubt this would be addressed here. Perhaps its meant to stay on - i know the door/courtesy lights do - which kinda bothered me at first when cleaning the X.
Cheers, enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well welcome to the Forum/Board!! What part of world are you from...and most importantly, what year and how many miles?
I think mine does the same, lol - havent bother fixing as it doesnt bother me.
This place is super useful, use the advanced search tool and you will find info on just about everything.
This thread is re: TSBs so highly doubt this would be addressed here. Perhaps its meant to stay on - i know the door/courtesy lights do - which kinda bothered me at first when cleaning the X.
Cheers, enjoy your ride!
I live in massachussets and my truck has 121,000 miles .. i was reading and there is amother thing that my truck has bad .. its the fan blower sound ... i just dont want to go to the dealer and they tell me it not covered under waranty ....

Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
16 Participants
DominionMDX
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing