Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes,

I been searching for a 2016 MDX Sh-AWD Advance. However, just curious why the advance is a better (if any) over Tech with AWP for a 2016 model.

Only thing I can think off difference at this point is the Remote start, the manual window shades, and wheels.

Anything else I could be missing?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I think other upgrades with the Adv are:
- Idle/stop with AGM battery
- head up warning
- cooled front seats
- front and rear parking sensors
- roof rails (no cross bars)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
... and factory roof rails can be easily added to any of the models - I posted a how-to for adding them elsewhere on this forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went with Advance...love heated and cooled seats front seats. Also second row outboard seats and heated. Here is full list from fact sheet on 2016 MDX:
Sport seats with perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior
Heated and ventilated front seats
Heated 2nd -row seats (outboard positions)
Front passenger’s power-lumbar support
Remote engine start with vehicle feedback
Idle Stop
Parking sensors (front and rear)
Front Seat Belt e-Pretensioner System
19-inch 7-spoke alloy wheels
Roof rails
Auto dimming side mirrors
2nd-row side sunshades (manual)

·
Registered
129 Posts
For what its worth, my 2014 Advance/Ent is absolutely amazing. I bought it 3 days ago and love every second of driving. Haven't used every feature, but it's similar to the 2017 I believe except for the start/stop idle, which I dont really want, I've been in cars with it and it jolts when it starts back up and theres always a half second delay. Funny thing about the parking sensors, if your parking or at a red light, and pedestrians walk in front of u, the sensors go off like crazy. But i will get used to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts