Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just called by Smail Acura in Greensburg PA and told my Black Touring Navi will be in in April. I am very excited yet somewhat aprehensive. This vehicle will primarily be my wife's, and she has now had her interests piqued by a Mercedes C320.

The vehicles would cost about the same, yet are an apple and oranges kind of thing. I expect to pay sticker of $39K +change for the MDX and as of yet not worked any final numbers, yet I know there is no "additional" mark up. I guess my question is what should I expect in way of a "deal" on the MDX? This will probably be the defining point in our decisionn between the MDX and the Mercedes.

BTW, is anyone unhappy withh their MDX? I seem to read nothing but glowing reviews, with the exception of one from Edmunds....

Thanks for your time,

Mark C
"Anxious in the Burgh"

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The MDX(multipurpose Driving Xperience) vehicle

Hello there-

Hmmm...The C320 is a nice car but not as a nice VEHICLE...YOu see I have often consider this thought a great deal in terms of what I look for in a vehicle today. I dont look at it as an SUV or a Car or a Truck situation...what I look for is what I want from a vehicle.

And I think if you look at it this way you will see that the C320 fall short of what you will get out of the MDX. I called the MDX as a Multipurpose Driving Experience because that is EXACTLY what this vehicle is...no more no less.

1) I can drive alone and experience the performance and the freedom feel of this car.
2) If I have friends in town or clients/family in town I can pack up to seven people in the vehicle to get them to ANYWHERE comfortably
3)This vehicle drives like a CAR yet allows me to haul a boat, jetskis, lumber, groceries and dogs when needed.
4)I have a sense of reliability
5)It is unique looking and that because it is rather rare...NOT everyone in my block has an MDX as compare to my friends and neighbors..They ALL have Mercedes Benz and Beemers..

Anyway...Just my two sense...I will continue to buy the MDX until Acura has a reason to discontinue it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts