Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating between an MDX & an Odyssey (well, a used Volvo wagon is an option as well).

I saw at least one posting from a person (sidewinder?) that went from an MDX to an Ody.
Anyone else find it difficult with 2 kids (mine are 4 yo & 2 mo) in an MDX?

Anyone try with a wagon and find it too difficult?

Being able to change diaper in the backseat of a minivan is just too appealing, which you can't really do in an MDX or a wagon...

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Well, it's been a long time since I found changing diapers 'appealing'. Sorry, could not resist! But I can remember those unscheduled stops. Backs of wagons came in handy then.
There are quite a few MDX owners on here who still have little ones and can attest to the challenges that brings. It does sound like an Odessy might fit the bill better.
Volvo wagons are like a institution. I think when today's vehicles are rusted out hulks, somebody will still be plodding along in an old Volvo wagon.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Being able to change diaper in the backseat of a minivan is just too appealing, which you can't really do in an MDX or a wagon...
Well, I've changed diapers in an MDX, and a Camry, and a regular (not first class or extended legroom) seat on an airliner. The MDX has plenty of room to do a diaper change...but the pilot doesn't always warn you about upcoming turbulence:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts